Thursday, April 23, 2009

EXTREME BLOG MAKEOVER!

So mom (Theresa) and I have been talking and we think our blog needs a makeover- both in content and in style! Lets face it people- up until now my posts have been kind of boring and I think that's because I was in a bit of a blogging rut. I'm really not a boring person, I promise. A dork, yes, but not boring. The thing about blogging is that you have to kind of just let yourself go when you're writing- something many good bloggers and writers know how to do, but apparently I am still in the process of grasping.

I was always taught to really edit what you write- be professional, stick to the point, etc. But I think what makes blogs so interesting is that they are conversational, right? I mean, a blog can be the portal to someone's inner most thoughts on anything from politics and social issues to food, art, music- anything really.

Our shiny, new and improved blog is going to be 10 times- make that 100 times more interesting, engaging and funny. Guaranteed or your money back!

What's that? You're not paying anything to read this blog? We'll gladly take tips or donations. Kidding, just kidding. Mom is going to start blogging with me and she is hilarious- Just ask any member of my family.

Stay tuned to our first dual post! In the meantime, the British site, Times Online published an article called "50 of the World's Best Food Blogs" earlier this year. Warning: You may try to eat your computer screen when you visit some of these sites and see the mouth-watering photos of pastas, cakes and other delicious delights. My favorite blogs and ones that I regularly turn to for recipes and advice are:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.