Thursday, April 23, 2009

My 1st blogging and recipe sharing

I spent a whole hour filling in all columns to join this blog. I know it'll be worth the time and I've become more and more committed to computer lately (my daughter has changed my lifestyle).

This morning I spoke to my sister and we talked about vegetarian dishes that she needed to make for her friend. Well, for an easy appetizer, I like to use phyllo dough, egg roll wrappers, lumpia wrappers or even wonton skins and fill them with diced carrots and potatoes, green peas, fresh shiitake mushrooms plus spaghetti squash(after being baked and scraped). Saute them together with diced onions, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Fill the wrapper with this mixture. Lightly brush with olive oil. They can be baked at 350 degrees until golden or fried.

No comments: