Sunday, May 3, 2009

New Product Development- Culinary Experiments


We use our trusty KitchenAid mixer for most of our culinary experiments.

This morning was one of those magic days in my life. I woke up in a good mood, so energized and focused that I was able to visualize some recipes that I just knew would be successful. I went to the kitchen and started working with fruits and vegetables, following the recipes that were distinctive in my mind, step by step. One recipe after another, today they were all great. Not to mention they were delicious too. Since this was all part of the new product development process for us, I can't tell you what I made, but in the meantime, you can take a guess. Because of the work, the day went by fast. I had a good weekend and I hope you had one too!

No comments: