Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mum's The Word


Today is Mother's Day. I know I shouldn't need a special day to remember just how lucky I am to have a mother that has always been there for me and that I have had a chance to work together with for the past year and a half. But with the hectic lives we lead these days, Mother's Day has been a great way for me to really think about what an amazing experience starting this business with my mom has been. There are very few people I think who truly know me, inside and out- my mom and dad being two of these people. Both of my parents have always been there for me no matter what. I know that without my mom's creativity, determination and enthusiasm, our little company would not be where it is today. In my family, we always joke that I am a "glass half full" person, but my mom is a "glass overflowing" person- the eternal optimist who can find good in everyone, everything and every situation.

Happy Mother's Day, Mom.

No comments: