Thursday, August 6, 2009

Summer Fancy Food Show- Richard Avedon Style. . . .

... just kidding. No Richard Avedon photos here, but here are some shots we took while we were in New York for the Summer Fancy Food Show.

enjoy!
















A side view of our booth














Long view of our booth- colorful and spacious, no?



Jean (one of my best friends from college) came up to help us work the show and staff our booth. Thanks Jeannie!













Staffin' our booth....

Speaking of photographers, did you hear that Annie Leibovitz is in financial trouble and is at risk of losing her homes and the rights to her work? I love her photography and saw a wonderful exhibit of her work at the Corcoran Gallery several years back. I hope she can work her finances out- she's worked so hard over the course of her career and I can't imagine what it must feel like as an artist, to be in jeopardy of losing it all.

1 comment:

John said...

I'm a little behind on my blog reading, but when I checked in I was so impressed with your booth! And was surprised to see another familiar face (Jean!). Hope you had a great time at the show.

-John