Monday, July 23, 2007

Amandarico.com is live!

The official website for our company, Amandari Co is now up and running! The URL is www.amandarico.com. It's all very exciting, especially since I had my doubts about just how much I remembered from the web design class I took last year at the School of Visual Arts in New York. These days, I think it's important for just about any business to have some sort of presence on the web. Obviously a company website is a great marketing tool and a way to reach customers on a much wider scale, but I think it also lends a certain aspect of credibility to your business.

I designed the site in Dreamweaver, which is an HTML based web design program. It's actually very user friendly (i.e. you don't need to know HTML coding to use it). I tend to like a clean and simple design when it comes to websites, so that's what you'll see if you visit ours. Eventually, I'd love to either learn Flash or get some help from a programmer to make the site more interactive, but tight purse strings precludes me from doing this at the moment. We also have plans to include an on-line store in the coming month or two, where customers will be able to order our baked goods directly from us. For now though, I'm pleased with the way the site has turned out. You'll see the first sweet treat we're launching with, Chocolate Cashew Meringue cookies, prominently featured on our Products page!



The Products page of www.amandarico.com

No comments: